Log in

'cause every good thing that I do is listed

and you're keeping score.

I absolutely adore writing and reading. I'm a bit too witty to right anything deep, as I aspire to be a writer for MAD tv.

Can't write without music. 98% of my iPod is consisting of rock, besides Daft Punk and Freezepop which represent the other 2%. I don't really have a favourite band, but I can tell you my favourite from each genre if asked. Right now, I'm having a Foo Fighters/Stanfour/Red Hot Chilli Peppers/Garbage phase.

Books usually comsume 30% of my total day. I adore Charles Dickins, Jane Austen, Mitch Albom and Chuck Palahniuk, to name a few.

The outrageously popular Twilight makes me cringe, as I own and have read all 4 installments. The Host, on the other hand, is not some teenage swivel. Read it.

Rock Band needs it's own cult following. Srsly.

I do love fanfiction, my favourite author going by the name of Layda C. Maxine. She writes for a multitude of genres, and has a livejournal of her own. You can read the first two chapters of her up-and-coming novel there. Check her out on fanfiction, and click on the "homepage" link to lead you to her lj.

Slash writers are clearly the best.

My friends are amazing.
Geener is God.
Sonia is adorable.
Sharon is the queen of satire.
Dana needs some more vodka.
Deepi's gonna kill some Warner Brothers executives.
Karlyn's finally out of Jewville.
R.I.P., old Ricky.

Best show ever? Whose Line is it Anyways.

And that's really all I can think of right now.


Welcome to the new LiveJournal

Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!

Send feedback

Switch back to old version

LiveJournal Feedback

See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal

Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.

Send another report Close feedback form

If you're a LiveJournal user, you will be logged in after submitting your request.

(optional, if you're a LiveJournal user only)

(optional, if you're a LiveJournal user only)

(not shown to the public)

If you have a billing inquiry, please go here to submit your question.

Provide a link to the page where you are experiencing the error

Do not include any sensitive information, such as your password or phone number. No HTML allowed.

If you can't pass the human test, email your inquiry to: support@livejournal.com

Please take a survey

Help us make LiveJournal better! Answer a few questions to share your experiences using LiveJournal with us. It won't take more than 10 minutes!

Take a survey

Welcome to LiveJournal

Create an account